This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third-party accounts
- Facebook account accessPermissions: Access private data; Access Requests; Contact email
- Google Analytics with anonymized IPPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Contacting the User
- Mailing list or newsletterPersonal Data: Cookies; email address; Usage Data
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Twitter Tweet button and social widgets and LinkedIn button and social widgetsPersonal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
Further information about Personal Data
- For What Other Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?• for registering for an account, then we process the data required to open that account (if you register using EHF Media Portal or EHF Media Accreditation Portal), to allow your registration and management of your account;
• for providing you with our services such as newsletter or accreditation service;
• for providing you with our statistics services such as player information as well as player, team or match statistics and various summaries;
- To Whom Do We Disclose and Transfer Your Personal Data?We may disclose your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients acting on our behalf and/or as partners (processors), limited to the purpose of the execution of their obligations, which are contractually bound to adhere to an adequate level of data protection when processing your personal data:
• EOSData Systems GmbH, Nelkengasse 6/2/11, 1060 Vienna, Austria, partner of the EHF in the field of IT solution, infrastructure, development, support and database management.
• DAZN Media Channels Limited (“DAZN”,) a company registered in England and Wales under company number 5645564 and has its registered office at Hanover House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7BZ
This website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Owner and Data ControllerEuropean Handball Federation
Who is EHF?
Europäische Handball Föderation, also trading under its English name European Handball Federation, short “EHF” is a non-profit organisation registered under the laws of Austria (register number in the Austrian register of associations: ZVR 263489108). It is an independent legal entity and one of the continental federations that comprise the International Handball Federation. It aims at the continued development and promotion of handball. The EHF administers and organizes competitions, for which revenues are generated in order to be redistributed either directly to its national federations and clubs or indirectly through solidarity mechanisms and development/educational programs.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
When using EHF services, we may collect any information in which the services user can be identified. You can find below the personal data which we collect automatically, the personal data which is provided to us and the personal data which is collected from other sources.
Such personal data may consist of:
• contact information (such as name and email address);
• username and password;
• favourite teams;
• player info (such as name, photo, weight, height) and statistics;
• photographs, comments and other content you provide on third party social networks;
• information we may obtain from our third-party service providers; and
• metadata, for example details of your visits to the website, such as browser information, session data, preferences, settings, weblogs and other communication data, which we monitor during your interaction with the website.Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest update: July 21, 2020